Click below to download the ApplicationDownload Application Form
Download Declaration of Age & Proof of Identity
Download Conditions of Acceptance of Entries
Conditions of Acceptance of Entries
The Football Festival will be held on Bank Holiday MONDAY, 07th May 2018 at the Wimbledon Commons Extension, Robin hood Way,London,SW15 3QF.
1. Only OSA Members and invited Tamil Schools shall take part in the Festival.
2. The organisers reserve the right to cancel any scheduled event. (minimum entries per event is four).
3.The closing date for the submission of entry forms together with the appropriate fee shall be Saturday, 28th April 2018. No late entries or entries without the appropriate fee shall be included in the draw.
4. All payments to be made by cheque and payable to TSSA (UK). .
5. The draw for the competition will take place on Sunday, 29th April 2018 (venue to be notified later)
6.The Declaration of Age & Proof of Identity forms shall be completed for each of the players representing the Under 19, Under 17, Under 15, Under 13 and Under 11 teams and attached to the entry form. (see 4, under the attached Rules for participation)
7. TSSA (UK) official Identity card will be produced at the ground and sold for £2.00. These Identity cards also will be used as official identification for this and future tournaments.
8. The TSSA (UK) shall not accept any responsibility for any injury or loss of property for anyone during the Festival.
9. The admission to the Festival including the players shall be by tickets only.
10. Car park tickets shall be required to use this facility and no responsibility shall be accepted for damage, theft or loss of articles from the car by the organisers of the Festival.
Qualifying age for each junior groups
|Over 40||Born on or after 1 September 1978|
|Under 19||Born on or after 1 September 1998|
|Under 17||Born on or after 1 September 2000|
|Under 15||Born on or after 1 September 2002|
|Under 13||Born on or after 1 September 2004|
|Under 11||Born on or after 1 September 2006|
|Under 09||Born on or after 1 September 2008|